Marketing Manager - Plantation Office
Plantation Office – Plantation, FL
The primary role of a Marketing Manager is to assist the Regional Marketing Director in creating and facilitating the implementation and execution of marketing initiatives at the community level. The Regional Marketing Director and Marketing Manager work together and act as liaisons between the Corporate Office, Regional Management and Community Teams on marketing projects.
Duties may vary from region to region, depending on the market trends. The primary duties of the Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Regional Marketing Director (RMD) with the design and implementation of signage, web-based branding, collateral materials, and marketing plans for new construction properties.
- Assist RMD with new development floorplan review and predevelopment efforts as defined by the VP or Development Partner.
- Assist RMD with the redesign and reordering of all signage and collateral materials (including web-based advertising and branding) for stabilized properties.
- Understand and have a working knowledge of national marketing platforms including Entrata, Rent Café, LeaseLabs, Ellis, Chatmeter, Modern Message and Lead Management tools to include Lead2Lease, I luv Leasing, Entrata Lead Management and Rent Café CRM.
- Ensure technology feeds and integrations are in place and working correctly.
- Assist RMD with all photo loads to Entrata, Rent Café, Google My Business, Lincolnapts.com and Yelp.
- Assist RMD stabilized and repositioned communities who are experiencing marketing challenges and poor occupancy.
- Able to assist the RMD in analyzing leasing reports on a weekly basis to anticipate and combat downward occupancy trends.
- Assist RMD in Analyzing marketing reports to stay apprised of rent and marketing trends.
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate leasing initiatives and community promotions.
- Identify and provide additional marketing support to underperforming communities.
- Create excitement and enthusiasm for new initiatives and campaigns among community teams.
- Coordinate and implement Corporate Advantage Program contacts and Outreach Marketing Programs for the on-site team to utilize.
- Shop competing properties to stay abreast on the marketability of floorplans, amenities, prices, and current market trends.
- Ensure Google Analytics profiles are set up for each community website through the corporate office and review on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Participate in regular review and analysis of existing advertising and marketing vendors and tools to ensure maximum ROI for marketing costs
- Ensure that all communities have an updated and impressive portfolio of community photography, working with the RPM and Business Manager for budgeting.
- Perform individual community visits to analyze all aspects of marketing and lease expirations for that community, regardless of current occupancy or location.
- Assist RMD with creation of RFPs including market surveys and marketing plans specific to subject property.
- Assist RMD with market overviews and submarket overviews for management as needed for budgets, RFPs, etc.
- With the RMD’s assistance make yearly budget recommendations for each asset based on custom marketing plans to VP and RPM.
- Work collaboratively with leadership at all levels (RVPs, RPMs, and other national leaders) to execute strategic marketing plans that achieve optimum leasing and financial performance.
- Assist the RMD with the development and execution of national and regional advertising/marketing campaigns and resident retention promotions.
- Know Instagram / Facebook / Snapchat to show leadership in the use of social media and online marketing tools.
- Mentor, coach and train community teams regarding effective social media channels and activities.
- Maintain communication with your RMD to anticipate and respond to marketing needs (collateral, signage, condition of models).
- Attend RMD with weekly owner’s meeting and provide marketing materials as needed.
- New Property Set ups - Setup, claim, and assist with the ongoing monitoring of major social media websites and locational websites (i.e. Google+/Google+ Local, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) as defined by the national marketing department.
- Setup and review online review sites on an ongoing basis, assisting in the response to online reviews where needed. Ensure each community is utilizing the national reputation management dashboard program.
- Assist the RMD in the planning and organization of regional events, which can include sales meetings, seminars, meetings, city-wide outreach efforts such as community festivals, and Gold Medallion.
- A minimum of 2 years of leasing experience is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. College hours are preferred.
- Must present a professional and polished appearance at all times due to interaction with Lincoln employees, owners, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical understanding of marketing objectives and branding.
- Must demonstrate metric success in current role.
- Excellent communication, relationship development, leadership/ownership onsite as well as the ability to influence others.
- Must be willing to learn, contribute and adapt as necessary for the role.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends, etc.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation as the Marketing Manager must be able to commute to any community without prior notice.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Questions? Contact us at LpcSeCareers@lpsi.com or 678.317.2449.