Premier Partners receive company recognition at every SEFAA event throughout the year. The Premier Partnership is available to all members and is limited to two (2) companies per industry or professional specialty.
- Company logo hyperlinked and displayed on the homepage of the website
- Company logo on a Premier Partners retractable banner and various acrylic signs at each event
- Company logo featured on an interactive slide presentation for each event
- Marketing collateral in Member Welcome Kits*
- First right of refusal on sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
- First priority to select a booth for the annual SEFAA Trade Show*
- 1 game spot for the SEFAA Trade Show activity (valued at $125)
- 2 SEFAA Trade Show passes for other booth representatives to utilize (valued at $100)
- 2 tickets to the Business Exchange event (valued at $306)
- 2 tickets to one Supplier Success Breakfast Meeting (valued at $104)
- 2 tickets to the annual Volleyball Tournament event (valued at $114)
- 2 tickets to the annual Circle of Excellence Awards (valued at $304)
*Member Welcome Kits: Promotional items must be provided by the sponsor in order to be included in the membership kits. Kits are usually distributed by Premier Partners or volunteers from the Membership committee.
*First priority booth selection: Cost of the booth is not included. This simply provides Premier Partners with the opportunity to select a booth in a desired location prior to open sales to the general public.
*Game spot: In order to win the featured cash prize, all attendees must play the trade show game and visit each booth on the "game card" or the highlighted map of the exhibit hall.
Terms & Conditions
- Sponsors must pay their partnership in full by the designated invoice deadline or benefits will be revoked. Once payment is received, benefits may be reinstated.
- Sponsors shall not utilize any attendee roster to engage in long-term advertisement.
- Sponsors shall not add any attendee roster to a database for solicitation purposes.
- Sponsors shall only use an attendee roster for a one-time promotion or use of target marketing.
- Sponsors shall provide promotional items at least 5-7 business days prior to a scheduled event.
- Sponsors are responsible for meeting any other established deadlines as it relates to marketing and signage.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org