Don't wait, renew your SEFAA membership on time!
EXTEND YOUR SEFAA MEMBERSHIP
Renewal invoices are sent out via email and regular mail on October each year. Memberships will expire on December 31st at 12:00 AM EST, so please renew or reach out if you have not received the latest copy of your invoice.
Benefits of Renewing:
- Memberships are company-based, which means all employees may enjoy the benefits of one company’s membership
- Includes dual membership for the National Apartment Association (NAA) and Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
lapsein useof the NAA Click & Lease Florida (i.e. Blue Moon software) by renewing before the deadline
- Receive member-only discounted rates to various events, seminars, and more
- Participate in a multitude of networking opportunities
- Attend programs that offer Continuing Education Credits (CECs), required for all NAAEI credentials and renewals
- Avoid being charged the $65.00 administrative fee if your membership is not renewed by March 1
Memberships are company-based. If your community or company is already a member, then so are you! Create your own account to begin taking advantage of your company's membership and benefits. For instructions on how to create your account, click here.
The structure of membership dues have been updated for the 2020 year. To learn more about this change, please click here.
For your convenience and preparation as a SEFAA member, please see below for a few important resources to utilize:
If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current.