SAVE THE DATE
CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS!
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
Fishing for APAC!
Join SEFAA's fourth Annual Fishing Tournament "Fishing for APAC" as we gather together for friendly competition and fun on the water, all in support of the Apartment Political Action Committee (APAC)!
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
What is APAC?
The main goal of APAC is to help advance the interest of their members through political advocacy at state and local government levels. The purpose is to increase funds and select candidates that support and want to make a difference on interests and issues within the community. One of the main bills APAC has passed is the HB 535, which allows CAMTs to work on HVAC, AC, and water heaters. Another main objective of APAC is to create housing funds without raising taxes; the organization strives to provide safe and affordable housing for the community.