Don't wait, renew your SEFAA membership now!
EXTEND YOUR SEFAA MEMBERSHIP
Renewal invoices are sent out via email and regular mail starting in October each year. Memberships will expire on December 31st at 12:00 AM EST, so please renew or reach out if you have not received the latest copy of your invoice.
Benefits of Renewing:
- Memberships are company-based, which means all employees may enjoy the benefits of one company’s membership
- Includes dual membership for the National Apartment Association (NAA) and Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
- Avoid a
lapsein the useof the NAA Click & Lease Florida (i.e. Blue Moon software) by renewing before the deadline
- Receive member-only discounted rates to various events, seminars, and more
- Participate in a multitude of networking opportunities
- Attend programs that offer Continuing Education Credits (CECs), required for all NAAEI credentials and renewals
Memberships are company-based. If your community or company is already a member, then so are you! Create your own account to begin taking advantage of your company's membership and benefits. For instructions on how to create your account, click here.
If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current.