Maintenance Workshop - HVAC Edition
Join SEFAA and earn 3 CECs during this informative workshop to learn practical HVAC System maintenance and repair.
Who Should Attend
- Management Company, Community
- Property Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Any professional looking to understand HVAC System maintenance and repair
What Will You Learn?
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Temperature differential readings, sub-cooling, and superheat
- ECN variable control module functions.
- Install, maintain, restore and repair temperature control equipment.
- HVAC electric and plumbing
- Copper soldering and brazing.
- Convert R-22 to R410-A.
- Indoor air quality and energy conservation.
- Preventative maintenance.
- System designs and construction.
- Techniques for mitigating hazards.
All attendees will have the opportunity to have any other HVAC-related questions answered by RezCor's instructor.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
*Event prices and dates are subject to change
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will be required to sign a Health & Safety waiver.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Please be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and sanitize their hands as frequently as possible.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces.
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. The account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921