Maintenance Workshop - HVAC (English)
Rezcor Office - Riviera Beach6643 42nd Terrace North
Riviera Beach, FL 33407-1212
* Registration open until 6/14/23 at 3:00 PM ()
Join SEFAA and earn 3 CECs during this informative workshop to learn practical HVAC System maintenance and repair.
Self-Parking is available onsite.
Please reach out to Kristen Hicks at Kristenh@paragon-group.com
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Event prices and dates are subject to change
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will be required to sign a Health & Safety waiver.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Please be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and sanitize their hands as frequently as possible.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces.
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. The account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information: