Maintenance Workshop - Fire Protection Systems Edition
Earn 2 CECs in this 2-hour workshop where you will learn all the basic code requirements and inspection intervals for all the various life safety systems. The second half of the class will take place in a fully functional wet lab!
Who Should Attend
- Management Company, Community
- Property Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Any professional looking to understand Fire Protection Systems and the protocol around them
What You Will Learn
- Florida 69a - NFPA Code Adoption
- NFPA-10 Service & Inspection Intervals
- NFPA-25 Inspection & Testing Intervals
- NFPA-72 Inspection & Testing Intervals
- Fire Alarm Systems, Pumps, Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems, Hydrants, and Fire Extinguishers
- Backflow prevention
Meet the Instructor
Stephen Komjathy | Training Manager, Sprinklermatic
Early-Bird Members: $50
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|9:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Session 1 Check-in and Workshop|
|1:30 PM - 3:00 PM||Session 2 Not available|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921