100 x 35 Cocina con Raices520 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
* Registration open until 1/12/22 at 4:00 PM ()
Mix & Mingle in Style!
Join SEFAA members, affiliates, and vendors from around South Florida for an exclusive networking event at 100x35 Cocina Con Raices, in Miami Beach. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry professionals, socialize with colleagues, and participate in raffles.
Supplier Members: $25.00
Supplier Non-Members: $30.00
Management Companies/Communities: Waived*
*WAIVED for those management companies and communities that present a ticket or register online. Please contact one of the event sponsors to receive a ticket.
Valet Parking $10.00
Garage Parking across the street $5.00
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|5:00 PM||Registration and Check-In Opens|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Membership Mixer|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
About the Venue
100 x 35 are the measurements in miles of the tiny island of Puerto Rico and a "kitchen with roots". It speaks to the centuries old culinary tradition which is part of every delicious menu offering at the new Puerto Rican restaurant in Miami beach.