Beach House Pompano270 North Pompano Beach Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
* Registration open until 1/13/21 at 3:00 PM (EST)
January Exclusive Mixer
Join SEFAA members, affiliates, and suppliers from around South Florida for an exclusive networking event at Beach House Pompano. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry professionals, socialize with colleagues, and participate in raffles.
Vendor Members: $25.00
Vendor Non-Members: $30.00
Management Companies/Communities: Waived*
*WAIVED for those management companies and communities that present a ticket or register online. Please contact one of the event sponsors to receive a ticket.
Metered parking and garage parking will be available surrounding the venue.
Street parking, paid via mobile app, is also available.
We encourage carpooling if possible as parking is limited in the area.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
*Event prices, locations and dates are subject to change
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|5:00 PM||Membership Mixer Registration & Check-In Opens|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Membership Mixer|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
The coast (whether it be in Florida, California or St. Barth's) has always had a special place in our heart and who doesn't love to just hang out at the beach every once in awhile. The sounds of water meeting sand, the scent of surf wax, with open-pit fires for grilling with a beer in your hand. Relaxed and hypnotically cool, this is the place where you'll see us hang out the most when it's time to put on the flip flops, throw some grub on the grill, and crack open a cold one.