Mix & Mingle in Style!
SEFAA's Young Professionals Council invites all members & non-members, affiliates, and vendors from around South Florida for an exclusive networking event at Crazy Uncle Mike's in Boca Raton. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry professionals and socialize with colleagues. In the spirit of Halloween, decorate your mask with a Halloween theme for a friendly competition among other attendees!
Please note that in order to keep everyone safe and healthy, capacity will be limited for this event.
Supplier Members: $25.00
Supplier Non-Members: $30.00
Management Companies/Communities: Waived*
*WAIVED for those management companies and communities that present a ticket or register online. Please contact one of the event sponsors to receive a ticket.
Complimentary self-parking is available for guests
located around the Building
The SEFAA Young Professionals Council is a place of leadership development, education, and a strong contributor to increasing industry awareness and participation within the association.
Interested in becoming a member of SEFAA, or want to learn more about our Association? Please join us at our SEFAA Insider beginning at 4:00 PM. For more information and to register for the event, please visit the link below.
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will be required to sign a Health & Safety waiver.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Please be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and sanitize their hands as frequently as possible.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces.
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|5:00 PM||Registration and Check-In Opens|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Membership Mixer Young Professionals Hosted|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
About the Venue
Crazy Uncle Mike's was opened in the summer of 2018 and is a place where people can go to relax, unwind, and have a good time. Great food, live music, and brewery tours are just some of the things you can expect when visiting Crazy Uncle Mike's!