Panco Management - Leasing Consultant (Royal Palm Beach)
Position Title: Leasing Consultant, Panco Management
The Point at Royal Palm Beach offers a great location, close to major retail and great local restaurants while also being a quick drive from the beach. This property has it all, providing its residents a perfect home paradise.
Panco Management is seeking an energetic and professional Leasing Consultant to join our team. Our Leasing Consultants are the first point of contact for all perspective residents, and are responsible for leasing and marketing of our apartment units, as well as, maintaining a positive relationship with the residents.
- Responding to phone and email requests with the goal of converting those leads to tours.
- Finding the ideal apartment home solution for our guests by identifying their wants and needs, taking them on a tour of what we have to offer, and inviting them to join our community.
- Leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
- Accurately and efficiently preparing and assisting with all leasing documentation (i.e., applications, lease agreements, addenda, employment checks, credit checks and leasing move-in packets Checkpoint ID & Snappt).
- Following the entire prospect process while ensuring company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Maintaining an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community including, but not limited to: rent and pricing information, concessions, market comps, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expiration's, square footage, etc.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends.
- Successful completion of background and drug screening required prior to beginning employment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent
- A minimum of one-year sales or leasing experience
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and organizational skills
Application Instructions & Contact Information:
Email resume to Catherine Norton (HR Coordinator), email@example.com