Stay a part of the SEFAA community!
EXTEND YOUR SEFAA MEMBERSHIP
Renewal invoices are sent out via email and regular mail starting on October 1 each year. Memberships will expire on December 31st at 12:00 AM EST, so please renew or reach out if you have not received the latest copy of your invoice by Oct.5.
In order to continue to meet the priorities of our growing community, expand our industry resources, and offer new opportunities, the Board of Directors voted in favor of a modest increase to the cost of the 2022 annual SEFAA dues. Dues structure changes will be as follows:
2023 DUES BREAKDOWN
Unit Count 1-50 = Flat fee of $142.65
Unit Count 51-300 = $2.93/unit
Unit Count 301+ = $2.88/unit
Annual membership is at a flat rate of $525 per year.
Key Benefits of Renewing:
- Memberships are company-based, which means all employees may enjoy the benefits of one company’s membership.
- Access dual membership for the National Apartment Association (NAA) and Florida Apartment Association (FAA).
- Unlock savings when you enroll in the free Home Depot Pro Xtra Loyalty Program. Members can earn up to 2% cash back annually (after a minimum spend of $25,000). Plus, members can receive 20% off BEHR Paints, Stains & Primers.
- Receive member-only discounted rates to various events and programs.
- Participate in a multitude of networking opportunities, from educational programs to fun events, whether in-person or virtual!
- Attend programs that offer Continuing Education Credits (CECs), and take steps to advance your career and leadership skills.
- Engage in volunteer opportunities through various SEFAA Committees and position yourself as an industry leader.
- Avoid a
lapsein the useof the NAA Click & Lease Florida (i.e. Blue Moon software) by renewing before the deadline
Memberships are company-based. If your community or company is already a member, then so are you! Create your own account to begin taking advantage of your company's membership and benefits. For instructions on how to create your account, click here.
As always, thank you for being part of our SEFAA community!
If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current.