Bump, set, spike - SEFAA!
Join us for a day in the sun as SEFAA members gather together for friendly competition and action-packed afternoon. Over 40 teams and hundreds of spectators from both management and supplier companies attend this event and spend their time cheering on colleagues, networking with industry peers, and enjoying the ocean view. Do not miss this opportunity to watch management and supplier teams compete for the winning title of first, second or third place champion.
Players Versus Spectators
Attendees can participate in this event as a player (on a team of 6 people) or as a spectator (to simply watch and enjoy the tournament). The cost to attend does not vary by participant type.
Event Rules & Regulations
- Teams should be made up of six (6) players
- Each team must have at least two (2) female players on the court at all times during play or they will forfeit the match
- Teams must consist of people who work for the company registered
- If you are not able to complete a team you may ask another SEFAA member to join
- It is expressly prohibited for any team to include in their team count professional volleyball players, “Ringers” or similarly situated individuals who are not directly employed by the Representative Company
Every attendee will be required to sign and fill out the waiver on-site at registration. It must be completed by both players and spectators.
Limited complimentary self-parking is available at the Fort Lauderdale Beach parking lot. Overflow parking available at the attendees' expense in the parking garage directly across the street from B Ocean, located at 1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Become a Sponsor
The SEFAA Volleyball Tournament always draws a huge crowd every year and is the perfect opportunity for companies to gain significant brand recognition. Partnership prospectus will be available soon. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
Note: Packages do sell fast and the prospectus may not always include real-time updates
Food Trucks Galore
Lunch is included as part of the Volleyball Tournament registration. Attendees will receive ONE meal ticket to utilize at any of our available food trucks. Any allergies or dietary restrictions should be reported to email@example.com
Have the opportunity to purchase a 20lb bag of ice for $10 on-site. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Proceeds will go to support the Apartment Political Action Committee (APAC).
Trophies and Best T-Shirt Contest
Winners from both the management company and supplier side will receive a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place trophy to be shared as a group. In addition, we'll be giving away an exclusive prize to the team with the best t-shirt, so get creative!
SEFAA Gives Back
More information about Mang coming soon!
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
*The Volleyball Tournament will go on rain or shine. If the weather forecast calls for rain, please bring rain gear and umbrellas. SEFAA will not refund tickets due to inclement weather.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Accounts can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|7:30 AM||Tent Set Up|
|9:00 AM||Registration Opens|
|9:30 AM||Team Captain & Referee Meeting|
|10:00 AM||Group Photo Taken|
|10:00 AM||Tournament Play Begins|
|12:00 PM||Lunch Lunch is included in registration fee.|
|1:00 PM||Tournament Play Resumes|
|5:00 PM||Championship Game|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
CONGRATS TO OUR 2019 WINNERS
Management Champions: FCI Residential
Supplier Champions: Massey Services
Management Champions: AMLI Residential
Supplier Champions: Coastal Painting
Management Champions: Greystar
Supplier Champions: Redi Carpet
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors!
SEFAA Official Photographer