Business Exchange & Power Pitch
Deer Creek Country Club2801 DC Country Club Boulevard
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442-7911
* Registration open until 2/29/24 at 4:00 PM (EST)
Power Pitch is Sold Out and Wait List is Closed! Please register for Business Exchange
- Power Pitch – Vendors will present for three (3) minutes in front of all participating Management companies. Power Pitch will be followed by Business Exchange.
Please check in by 12:45 pm and get ready for Power Pitch.
- Business Exchange – “speed date format” between suppliers and management companies. Timed three (3) minute sessions.
Please check in by 2 pm and be ready for Business Exchange.
- Silent Auction – Auction items presented by participating management companies will be available to bid on during Business Exchange. The highest bidders will be announced at the conclusion of the event.
This will take place during the event at approximately 3:50 pm.
- Best Management Company Display - Management Companies decorate their area to coordinate the theme, March Madness - College Basketball. The best display will be chosen by our judges.
This will take place at the end of the event at approximately 3:50 pm.
Free valet and self-parking available at venue.
One of the most exciting and unique aspects of this event is the auction
Our auction packages offer unique opportunities for you to meet with top leaders of Management companies one on one. Whether over lunch or dinner these packages are an opportunity not to be missed if you want to grow your business.
To help you plan ahead, note that auction packages usually go for $500-$1000 ea.
Our auction packages this year include:
1. Choice of lunch or happy hour with managers and regional team at Scully Company
2. Gift basket and a meeting with community managers, service managers, area vice president, and director of operations for AMLI Residential
3. Complementary booth at HTG Management's annual trade show
4. Happy hour at Throw Social in Delray with the AvalonBay FL Executive Team
5. Lunch meeting with Senior VP, Regional VP, and Regional Manager for RKW Residential
6. Lunch with the Regional Team Members for Highmark Residential
7. Happy hour with the Windsor Leadership Team
*More to come*
|11:30 AM - 12:45 PM
|Management Check-in and Set up
|1:00 PM - 1:05 PM
|Welcome and Announcements
|1:05 PM - 2:20 PM
|2:20 PM - 2:30 PM
|2:30 PM - 3:15 PM
|3:15 PM - 3:25 PM
|Half Time Take a break
|3:25 PM - 3:55 PM
|3:55 PM - 4:15 PM
|Silent Auction Winners & Best Management Display Winner Announced
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.