Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) - Spanish
RezCor - Hialeah590 West 84th Street
Hialeah, FL 33014-3616
* Registration open until 5/1/23 at 6:00 AM (EST)
Become a Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
Class Dates: May 4, 9, 11, 18, 23 and 25 from 9am-5pm (you must attend all dates)
Join SEFAA and RezCor to earn your CAMT certification which validates your knowledge, enhances your reputation and credibility, boosts your confidence, and earns you respect.
You'll learn about:
- Processing timely work orders correctly and to residents’ satisfaction
- Electrical services and repairs
- Plumbing services and repairs
- HVAC services and repairs
- Painting services
- Construction services and repairs
- Mechanical services and repairs
- Appliance services and repairs
- Lock and key services and repairs
- Customer service and performing maintenance tasks according to company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage while safely performing maintenance activities
- Fair housing regulation compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Reporting and documentation of maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, and daily
- Established procedures for maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Implementation of a preventive
- Product repair and replacement decisions
- Professional behavior patterns, communication
skills, and appearance
- Clear and respectful communication with residents, team members, and contractors
Note: Available as an in-person course only. CAMT books are now available in Spanish!
The South East Florida Apartment Association is pleased to present our SEFAA Scholarship opportunity for multifamily professionals interested in earning their NAAEI credentials. Click on the button below and complete the form to be considered for this scholarship!
For any questions, please email email@example.com
*Event prices, dates, and location are subject to change
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||CAMT Day 1|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||CAMT Day 2|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||CAMT Day 3|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||CAMT Day 4|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||CAMT Day 5|
|9:00 AM - 5:00 PM||CAMT Testing Day|
Thank you to our Host and Instructor!
Important Information about NAAEI Exams
The format of all NAAEI credential exams has changed. All NAAEI exams are now proctored. SEFAA Staff will schedule and register you for your exam after you complete the signup form during the first day of clawss.
The eligibility codes for the NALP, CAMT, CAS, and IROP exams have not changed; however, candidates for these credentials must now log onto the Castle scheduling site to schedule their exams.
Advance notice is not required to schedule exams being taken via LOP. Candidates who are rescheduling their canceled or failed exams will follow the same scheduling instructions. Retake and reschedule fees have increased, they are as follows:
CAM and CAPS -- $100
CAS, IROP -- $60
CAMT -- $55
NALP -- $50
Micro-credentials -- $50
These fees will be charged to the candidate upon login to the scheduling site. The seven-day waiting period between exam retakes remains in effect.
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac