Maintenance Social - Topgolf Edition
Topgolf Miami Gardens17321 Northwest 7th Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33169-5406
* Registration open until 8/3/22 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
It's Par-tee Time!
The tee time is set! Join us for SEFAA’s Maintenance Social – Topgolf Edition, as we come together in appreciation of our maintenance teams for a celebratory evening.
We welcome management companies and communities to sign up for this event! Sponsoring suppliers will have first priority on available tickets. Supplier registration will open based on availability.
Management/Community Member: $50
Management/Community Non-Member: $60
For groups of 10 attendees or more, let us do the registration for you! Fill out the form below and send the completed version to Marcy Loeffler at Marcyl@paragon-group.com.
Price to Attend Includes:
- 3-Hours of Unlimited Topgolf Play
- Food & Drinks
- Opportunity to Win Cash Prizes
- Networking and more!
Complimentary self-parking is available for attendees at the venue, Topgolf Miami Gardens. Address: 17321 Northwest 7th Avenue, Miami Gardens, FL 33169.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety
Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will sign a waiver during the registration process or a physical waiver if registering on-site.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary face masks, tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site.
- Attendees are welcomed to use face masks indoors unless the venue requires otherwise.
- Proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible, are also advised.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
SAVE THE DATE
CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS!
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921