Palm Beach Gardens Membership Mixer by SEFAA
There’s a good reason why farm-to-table restaurants are all the rage these days: You can truly taste the freshness in every bite!
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry professionals, socialize with colleagues, and participate in supporting NAAPAC with a suggested donation offering.
Complimentary Valet Parking or self-parking behind the building
THANK YOU TO OUR KEY PARTNERS!
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac
|5:00 PM||Membership Mixer Registration & Check-In Opens|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Membership Mixer|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
About the Venue
The Cooper is a farm-to-table restaurant specializing in the finest foods and beverages sourced whenever possible from local farms, food artisans, small-batch distillers, and craft brewers. Founded by noted restaurateur Richard Rosenthal, The Cooper provides a warm, upscale dining experience, mixing sustainable seasonal dishes with an innovative take on classic American cuisine.
*Event prices, locations and dates are subject to change
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars, or educational events until your account is brought up to current. The account can be brought current through Member Compass or by calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.