SAVE THE DATE
CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS!
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
SEFAA Trade Show
Join SEFAA for the ride of a lifetime as we bring together the state's top suppliers for one of the largest multifamily housing industry trade shows in South Florida. While first-class suppliers showcase their products and services, attendees are able to walk the trade show floor and network with industry experts. Beyond the basics, we'll have complimentary appetizers, drinks, entertainment, and raffles! Don't miss your opportunity to win thousands in cash prizes.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Attendee Information (Management/Communities)
Cost to Attend Tradeshow: FREE
In order to attend the trade show, you must be a property or community professional. You do not need a ticket to attend as you will be able to register on-site as well.
Get ready to browse the tradeshow floor, which is expected to EXCEED last year's event by showcasing new, creative decor, the industry's leading exhibitors, and more ways to win exclusive CASH prizes!
Exhibitor Information (Suppliers)
Cost to Exhibit: Booth prices range from $900 to $1,575.
|Member Booth Cost||Non-Member Booth Cost|
|Tier 1 (Red)||$1,075||$1,575|
|Tier 2 (Green)||$1,015||$1,515|
|Tier 3 (Blue)||$955||$1,455|
|Tier 4 (Yellow)||$900||$1,400|
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety
Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees/exhibitors will be required to sign a Health & Safety waiver.
- All attendees/exhibitors will be required to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Food & Beverage will be served and located outdoors (not permitted in the exhibit hall).
- Social distancing & direction flow will be enforced.
- Please be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and sanitize their hands as frequently as possible.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces.
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. An account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921