SEFAA Trade Show
Charles F. Dodge City Center Pembroke Pines601 Southwest City Center Way
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
* Registration open until 7/11/22 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Exhibitor Booths are SOLD OUT!
SEFAA Trade Show
Join SEFAA for the ride of a lifetime as we bring together the state's top suppliers for one of the largest multifamily housing industry trade shows in South Florida. While first-class suppliers showcase their products and services, attendees are able to walk the trade show floor and network with industry experts. Beyond the basics, we'll have complimentary appetizers, free professional headshots, entertainment, and raffles! Don't miss your opportunity to win thousands in cash prizes.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Want to see what exhibitors will be at the show?
Attendee Information (Management/Communities)
Cost to Attend Tradeshow: FREE
In order to attend the trade show, you must be a property or community professional. You do not need a ticket to attend as you will be able to register on-site as well.
- Cash Prizes
- Free Appetizers
- Update your Headshot for free
- And More!
Get ready to browse the tradeshow floor, which is expected to EXCEED last year's event by showcasing new, creative decor, the industry's leading exhibitors, and more ways to win exclusive CASH prizes!
- Management Attendees will grab a passport book from Atlantic Southern Paving TSA Seat.
- The passport book will include select exhibitor logos. Attendees must visit each booth and receive a signature from a booth representative next to their logo.
- Once complete, attendees will turn in passport books with their information included to one of our five drop-off seats:
- First Onsite #103, HH Staffing #208, Home Angels #312, RezCor #201, or Latite Roofing #107.
- Prizes range from $300-$750 dollars for both afternoon and evening raffles. Two sets of raffles mean double the chances of winning!
- Attendees can vote for the Best Booth with the QR Code at each booth.
- Qualifications for the contest are:
- Do they have eye-catching décor?
- How is the entertainment factor in their booths? Was it engaging?
- How was the branding of their booth?
- How was their look/costume?
Exhibitor Information (Suppliers)
Booths are sold out!
* Event prices subject to change.
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will sign a waiver upon entering the venue.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary face masks, tissues, and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site.
- Attendees are encouraged to use face masks unless the venue requires otherwise.
- Proper hygiene and washing hands as frequently as possible, are also advised.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
- Food & beverages will be served and located outdoors (not permitted in the exhibit hall).
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. An account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|12:00 PM - 3:30 PM||Exhibitor Check-In Please check-in at the loading dock.|
|3:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Boarding Area Opens (Registration)|
|4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Trade Show Takes Flight In-Flight Refreshments (Bars) Open|
|4:30 PM - 7:30 PM||In-Flight Food Opens In Between Booths 612-619|
|5:30 PM - 6:00 PM||In-Flight Entertainment - Giveaways|
|6:30 PM - 6:45 PM||In-Flight Entertainment - Management Competition Winner Announcement|
|7:30 PM - 8:00 PM||In Flight Entertainment - Giveaways In-Flight Refreshments Closes at 8pm|
|8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Exhibitor Dismantle Exhibitors are permitted and close and tear down their booths.|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
Thank you to our Sponsors!
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac