SEFAA's "Fright Night" Trade Show
Charles F. Dodge City Center601 City Center Way
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
* Registration open until 7/11/23 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
SEFAA's "Fright Night" Trade Show
Save the Date for SEFAA’s Fright Night Trade Show on July 12, 2023, from 3 pm-7 pm at the Charles F. Dodge City Center Pembroke Pines. We bring together the state's top suppliers for one of the largest multifamily housing industry trade shows in South Florida. Beyond the basics, we'll have complimentary appetizers, entertainment, and giveaways! Don't miss your opportunity to win thousands in cash prizes. and get ready for a night of fun with a spooky twist.
Exhibitors: Ready to start planning for 2023’s show? What is your best fright night theme? Bring your creativity to your booth by creating a thriller-style haunted booth. Scare your competition out of the best booth prize.
Purchase your booth!
Please use this link - 2023 SEFAA Trade Show Interactive Tradeshow Floorplan
Attendees: Be ready for a fright night that you will not forget. Walk through the haunted exhibit of suppliers, participate in the Thriller dance contest, and grab the best prizes.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Want to see what exhibitors will be at the show?
Exhibitors at the Show
Get ready to browse the tradeshow floor, which is expected to EXCEED last year's event by showcasing new, creative decor, the industry's leading exhibitors, and more ways to win exclusive CASH prizes!
Exhibitor Information (Suppliers)
|Tier Level||Member Booth Price|
* Event prices subject to change.
Click Here for the Exhibitor Kit
Become a Sponsor
Partnership prospectus is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
Click here for Partnership Opportunities
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will sign a waiver upon entering the venue.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary face masks, tissues, and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site.
- Attendees are encouraged to use face masks unless the venue requires otherwise.
- Proper hygiene and washing hands as frequently as possible, are also advised.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
- Food & beverages will be served and located outdoors (not permitted in the exhibit hall).
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. An account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|10:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Exhibitor Check-In and Load In|
|3:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Trade Show With Raffles, Cash Prizes, and More!|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Exhibitor Teardown|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
Thank you to our Sponsors!
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac