Young Professionals Social: Throw Social Edition
* Registration open until 8/16/23 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Attendees will have the opportunity to play, compete, network with industry professionals, socialize with colleagues, and participate in supporting NAAPAC in a suggested donation offering.
We are encouraging participants to….
- Compete for prizes - Darts, Cornhole, Ping Pong, and Costume Contests.
Costume contest will be judged by a panel of people at 6:30 pm.
There is Valet parking at the end of our alley on Atlantic Avenue between IT'SUGAR & Taverna Opa.
There is also metered parking directly adjacent to the venue as well as street parking and a parking garage about a block away. Robert Federspiel Garage at 22 SE 1st Ave is free if you park before 4 pm. After 4 pm it is a flat rate of $5! Note it does close at midnight.
Monday - Saturday 4 pm-12 am: $5 flat rate fee (in before 4 pm, free all night.
14 hour parking max
To see the city parking lots - click here.
Don’t forget you can use FREEBEE, an electric vehicle fleet that looks like elongated golfcarts, that will provide FREE RIDES throughout Delray! Now you REALLY don't have a reason to not come hang the flock out with us!
Things to remember for Throw Social:
•No attire with foul or graphic language or images (unless we think it's funny... just kidding. Save it for the grocery store.)
•Backpacks – please leave them at home or return them to your vehicle (because some things you could have in there; alcohol - which puts our liquor license at risk; weapons; enough space to steal our ceramic pineapples - oh, it's happened!). If you have nowhere to put your backpack, please note that a search will be required.
•A Valid Photo ID with your birthdate
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac
|4:00 PM||Membership Mixer Registration & Check In Opens|
|4:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Membership Mixer|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
Thank you to our Sponsors!
About the Venue
*Event prices, locations and dates are subject to change
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars, or educational events until your account is brought up to current. The account can be brought current through Member Compass or by calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.