Invest in your career and grow within your industry!
Earning your CAM designation allows you to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners' investment goals.
2018 Dates: April 10, 11, 12
register for upcoming courses
CAM Course Flyer About CAM Exam CAM Self-Assessment Tool
Claim Your Digital Badge Renew your CAM Credential
You will learn:
- Occupancy Rates
- Comprehensive marketing plan
- Sales team management and product readiness
- Equitable treatment of current and potential residents
- Resident retention and the maintenance of positive company image
- Consistent and ongoing resident communication
- Positive resident service and issue resolution
- Enforcement of company policy in compliance with laws and regulations
- Property inspections
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Service request process
- Apartment turnover process
- Contractors and vendors
- Recruitment, hiring, orientation and training of high caliber employees
- Systematic employee evaluation
- Employment regulations and record keeping
- Analysis of the property's financial operations
- Analysis of the property performance to achieve the owner's investment goals
- Accounting principles and practices
- Maximizing net operating income
- Reporting property performance honestly and accurately
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 12 months of onsite property management experience
- Successful Completion of all CAM coursework (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidacy
Interested in Becoming a Premier Education Partner?
Email email@example.com or click here for more information.
YOUR LOGO COULD BE HERE
Receive speaking time on-stage at major events and MORE by becoming a 2018 PEP.