Certified Pool Operator
Gain the operational training required to perform all pool maintenance in the State of Florida!
A CPO® Certification provides individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities. The NSPF® Certified Pool/Spa Operator® (CPO®) Certification program, the world's leading verifiable pool and spa training credential, is available as a blended training program. The CPO® Certification program is also eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
This two day course will cover state & federal regulations, liability & risk management, filtration systems & re-circulation; pool chemistry & calculations, water sanitizing & testing, maintenance & trouble-shooting, renovations & more.
- Proven educational tool
- Widely accepted by local and state authorities
- Covers topics necessary for pool operators including a section for local and state codes
- Includes a comprehensive handbook that is updated regularly
- Taught by NSPF® Certified Instructors
- Recognized nationally and internationally
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management
- Eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Check back soon for an upcoming class date!
Interested in Becoming a Premier Education Partner?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.
YOUR LOGO COULD BE HERE
Receive speaking time on-stage at major events and MORE by becoming a 2018 PEP.