What If? Bringing Humanity to Your Insanity!
What if you could have an exceptional team with exceptional attitudes toward the customer experience?
Join Steve Wunch, a professional facilitator in Leadership, Sales and Customer Service as he unveils the process of recognizing the differences in each person’s “story” and how to give them the best customer service possible.
We’ll look at some key (probably already known) elements:
- Who is Your Customer?
- Your Attitude is Everything
- Easy Concepts That Help You Humanize Policy & Procedures
Attendees will earn two (2) CECs at this event.
Steve brings home some truths we probably all know - but may have forgotten - with humor and grace, and guarantees that if you pay attention - you’ll take something home that will transform your results AND your relationships!
A proven learning leader in the multi-family sector for more than 20 years, Mr. Wunch brings humor and energy when shaping the behaviors that move the metrics. Having worked for some of the most prominent REIT players (Archstone, AIMCO, and Equity), he’s seen a lot of training strategies and has developed his own unique approach to learning that creates the bottom-line results that his business partners are looking for.
Through engaging, well-facilitated workshops, and prescriptive performance support, he is impacting success, having fun doing it, and so are his participants! Mr. Wunch began his career in multi-family as a Leasing Consultant, Assistant Manager, Community Manager, and since has been in several training and support roles.
Mr. Wunch holds a certificate from the Center for Creative Leadership, is a DDI (Developmental Dimensions International) Certified Facilitator, and an MBTI Type I & II Certified Practitioner.
Founder, Wunch Keynotes & Consulting
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|8:15 AM - 9:00 AM||Registration Opens|
|9:00 AM - 9:15 AM||Welcome & SEFAA Announcements|
|9:15 AM - 11:15 AM||Presentation|
|11:15 AM - 11:30 AM||Closing Remarks|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921