BH Management Services - Maintenance Technician
Position Title: Maintenance Technician ($1,500 Signing Bonus), BH Management Services
Uses service request system to schedule and establish priorities with daily assistance from Community Manager and Service Supervisor. Repairs/replaces any apartment material/maintenance requests within scope of management responsibility including but not limited to the following areas- HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, interior and exterior structural, appliances, and apartment make-readies; including exterior grounds and common areas of the property. Monitors the completion of service requests while limiting callbacks and ensuring customer satisfaction. The ability to use independent judgement while dealing with moderate to high levels of stress due to meeting deadlines, reprioritizing activities. Works with the office team and Maintenance supervisor completing move in/move out reports. May assist with repairing hazards. Shares on-call responsibilities with the maintenance team; responding to resident requests within 24 hours and hazardous weather problems as soon as made aware of the situation. Assist with inventory and ordering supplies and may be responsible for pick-up of supplies as-needed.
- Overseeing the physical assets
- General maintenance repairs
- Apartment make-readies
- Preventive maintenance
- Construction or rehabilitation projects
- Six months to one-year general maintenance and safety experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of building maintenance and repair and preventative maintenance programs, irrigation and pool systems, large and small appliance repair.
- HVAC, EPA and/or CPO certification(s) or the ability to obtain
Application Instructions & Contact Information: