Community Manager - Waterton
Community Manager- Waterton
Position Description: Waterton is looking for a talented Community Manager.
- Employee Management: You will lead, schedule, coordinate, and supervise all associates/departments within the community. You will manage employment cycle-recruitment, selection, hiring, orientation, training and development, performance management, and coaching in accordance with company policy and procedure. You will ensure that the community is adequately and appropriately staffed.
- Financial Management: You will prepare, implement, and meet the annual operating and capital budgets/forecasts for the community. You will also be responsible to complete required reports, including monthly, quarterly leasing, variance, and capital reporting. You will also oversee Accounts Receivable ensuring that all rents are collected in a timely manner; and you will oversee collection and demand processes in accordance with local law, including the eviction process when necessary.
- Resident Retention: You will think creatively about ways to engage residents through ongoing programs and promotions designed to increase satisfaction and minimize resident turnover.
- Leasing and Sales: You will motivate, engage, and inspire your local leasing team to exceed occupancy expectations for the property. This will also include oversight of the lease renewal program and documentation process.
- Property Inspections and Maintenance: You will perform regular property inspections to ensure compliance with established standards regarding the grounds, risk management, safety, cleanliness, and general appearance. You will work with your Service Manager to document, identify, develop, and execute/monitor preventive maintenance schedules.
- Oversee Capital Projects and Maintenance: You will also oversee capital improvement projects and run the appropriate bid process for any improvement work. You may also collaborate directly with our Capital Project team should there be any significant renovations or unit rehabilitation work.
Requirements: We require a High School Diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Administration, Management, or other relevant degree is strongly preferred.
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate has a minimum of two (2) years' experience in property management and one-year leadership experience or equivalent in a residential community setting. Experience with a larger real estate investment firm is considered a competitive advantage.
Application Instructions & Contact Information: Waterton strongly supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/79ny5qv26ptb6qbp