Duncan Hillsley Capital - Senior Real Estate Accountant, Asset Manager
Position Title: Senior Real Estate Accountant, Asset Management
DHC has an immediate need for an experienced and entrepreneurial individual to assist with all aspects of asset management level accounting in the firm’s growing investment portfolio which includes multi-family, retail, and mixed-use. The Senior Accountant will work in a senior level asset management team and will be integral to the business plan execution of the portfolio. The ideal candidate has thorough experience in real estate accounting and is a diligent worker with excellent written and oral communication skills. This is an exciting career opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone with a strong interest in real estate investment accounting.
- Spearhead all accounting related functions of the asset management team.
- Oversee and review property financial statements provided by third party property accounting team.
- Liaison with investment partners regarding distributions and capital calls.
- Assist the asset management team in development of the annual property budgets.
- Coordinate with asset manager and property accountant to manage property cash balances.
- Assist with all other Asset Management projects and tasks as assigned.
BS in Accounting required. 5+ years of real estate accounting experience. Multi-family property level or fund accounting experience is a plus.
Intermediate to Advanced Excel modeling skills and competency in other MS Office applications. Diligent, highly accurate, and extreme attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills.
Application Instructions & Contact Information:
For consideration, please forward a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact company principals directly.