Groundskeeper - Lincoln Property Company
Groundskeeper for Lincoln Property Company
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Currently hiring for a Groundskeeper to manage the overall upkeep of the community.
- Some experience in groundskeeping, caretaking or janitorial. Strong attention to detail. Excellent customer service skills. Must be able to assist with after-hours maintenance emergencies as needed.
The following outlines the complete job description of the Groundskeeper.
- Keep the property clean and tidy, including the management office, mailroom and landscape.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filters in all apartments.
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Perform light painting as directed.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as needed, which includes caulking, troubleshooting appliances and
- Assist in all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required; Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis. A valid drivers license is required.
- Take on Leasing Professional and Assistant Manager role when needed
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Conduct weekly staff meetings alongside Business Manager
- Communicate office issues with the Business Manager
- Work with all employees to foster team spirit
Apply by visiting LincolnApts.com or applying to the direct link below: Click Here