Maintenance Technician - Silver Tree Residential
Position Description: Silver Tree Residential is looking for a dependable, quality-focused Maintenance Technician to join our progressively growing team. Gateway Terrace is comprised of 257 Project-Based Section 8 Senior Apartment Homes. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all tasks assigned by the Community Director or Facilities Director. We are looking for a reliable team member who is willing to uphold our community to the highest standards.
- Work with the Directors in managing all maintenance related activities
- Inspecting, scheduling, and performing routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment
- Assist in the process of making a vacant apartment ready for new move-ins
- Capable of effectively dealing with superiors, residents, vendors, and co-workers
- Satisfying work order promptly and efficiently
Requirements: Capable of passing a background check, drug screen, and physical assessment. Must have his/her own tools. Knowledge of HVAC systems and familiarity with electricity, plumbing, and carpeting.
Qualifications: Minimum of 3-5 years of property maintenance experience and certifications in HVAC, CPO, and EPA. Also, a valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
Application Instructions & Contact Information: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Amber Barron at (901) 494-6800.