Maintenance Technician - Lloyd Jones LLC
Maintenance Technician- Lloyd Jones LLC
Position Description: We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility of maintaining the grounds and buildings, exterior and interior.
- Responds promptly to service calls during a scheduled work shift and on-call as assigned.
- This position assists in preparing vacant units for market-ready condition
- Performs various non-technical functions such as maintaining exterior lighting, preventative maintenance, caulking, pool maintenance, lock repairs, etc
- Diagnoses problems, make repairs and handles service request in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, pool maintenance, carpentry, drywalling, appliances, carpet cleaning, and exterior structure.
- Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; e.g., OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing laws, etc.
Requirements: Must have 1-year industry experience. Required to be on-call as needed. Ability to climb stairs with equipment, work outside, lift, stand, etc.
Qualifications: Drivers license, high school diploma
Application Instructions & Contact Information:
Apply online at www.Lloydjonesllc.com, Pembroke Pines, Maintenance Technician