Memberships Expire December 31 - Renew Today!
Don't wait, renew your SEFAA membership today!
Renewal invoices have been sent out via email and regular mail this past October. Memberships will expire on 12/31/18 at 12:00 AM EST, so please renew or reach out if you have not received the latest copy of your invoice.
Benefits of Renewing:
- Memberships are company-based, which means all employees may enjoy the benefits of one company’s membership
- Includes dual membership for the National Apartment Association (NAA) and Florida Apartment Association (FAA)
- Avoid lapse in use of the NAA Click & Lease Florida (i.e. Blue Moon software) by renewing before the deadline
- Receive member-only discounted rates to various events, seminars, and more
- Participate in a multitude of networking opportunities
- Attend programs that offer Continuing Education Credits (CECs), required for all NAAEI credentials and renewals
- Avoid being charged the $65.00 administrative fee if your membership is not renewed by March 1
Memberships are company-based. If your community or company is already a member, then so are you! Create your own account to begin taking advantage of your company's membership and benefits. For instructions on how to create your account, click here.
For your convenience in planning, please see below for important resources of information.