Panco Management - Leasing Consultant (North Palm Beach)
Position Title: Leasing Consultant (North Palm Beach), Panco Management
The Point at North Palm Beach features thoughtfully designed living spaces and world-class amenities tailored to make every day extraordinary. Relax by our pool, spend time with friends in our outdoor pavilion or connect with others in our fashionable social spaces. Living here puts you front and center to all that the Palm Beach area has to offer with direct access to exclusive shopping and dining, rich cultural destinations and the natural beauty that comes with a location close to the beach.
Panco Management is seeking an energetic and professional Leasing Consultant to join our team. Our Leasing Consultants are the first point of contact for all perspective residents, and are responsible for leasing and marketing of our apartment units, as well as, maintaining a positive relationship with the residents.
- Responding to phone and email requests with the goal of converting those leads to tours.
- Finding the ideal apartment home solution for our guests by identifying their wants and needs, taking them on a tour of what we have to offer, and inviting them to join our community.
- Leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
- Accurately and efficiently preparing and assisting with all leasing documentation (i.e., applications, lease agreements, addenda, employment checks, credit checks and leasing move-in packets Checkpoint ID & Snappt).
- Following the entire prospect process while ensuring company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Maintaining an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community including, but not limited to: rent and pricing information, concessions, market comps, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expiration's, square footage, etc.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends.
- Successful completion of background and drug screening required prior to beginning employment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent
- A minimum of one-year sales or leasing experience
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and organizational skills
Application Instructions & Contact Information:
Email resume to Catherine Norton (HR Coordinator), firstname.lastname@example.org