Regional Property Manager - Grand Peaks
Regional Property Manager - Grand Peaks Property
Position Description: Oversee all operational, financial, and employee resources of an assigned portfolio of communities.
- Enforce consistent implementation and execution of policies and procedures of Grand Peaks.
- Monitor community performance/income and expense.
- Develop, train, mentor, lead, career-path and manage a high-performing, cohesive team.
- Drive revenues with superior marketing skills and strategies.
- Develop and set project goals to maximize revenue and control expenses.
- Routine inspections of properties to ensure compliance with Company policy and to review project operation.
Requirements: Bilingual preferred, 7-10 years in multifamily industry
Qualifications: Certification through an accredited housing association is a plus, Real Estate license preferred, Knowledge of Real Page suite of software is preferred
Application Instructions & Contact Information: Please apply on our career page at https://grandpeakscom.applytojob.com/apply/0hKWequSJb/Regional-Property-Manager-Southeast-Florida