25th Annual Volleyball Tournament
Fort Lauderdale Beach1100 Seabreeze Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
* Registration open until 4/28/22 at 3:00 PM ()
Bump, set, spike - SEFAA
Join us for a day in the sun as SEFAA members gather for friendly competition and an action-packed afternoon. Over 40 teams and hundreds of spectators from both management and supplier companies attend this event and spend their time cheering on colleagues, networking with industry peers, and enjoying the ocean view. Do not miss this opportunity to watch management and supplier teams compete for the winning title of first, second or third place champion.
The SEFAA Volleyball Tournament always draws a huge crowd every year and is the perfect opportunity for companies to gain significant brand recognition. Take a look at the event map for key areas and sponsor tent locations!
Recommendations and Restrictions
Please take a moment to learn more about our rules and regulations, parking information, loading zone, do's and don'ts, and more.
EVENT RULES & REGULATIONS
We would like to strongly encourage carpooling as the parking lot will have only 400 complimentary parking spaces available.Complimentary self-parking is available at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park lot, located at 700 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
*Please note: Reserving parking spaces is prohibited. Parking is first-come, first-served. Additional parking for a fee is available at B Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel at 1140 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 if the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park lot is full.
The parking lot will be temporarily closed from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM to ensure the safety of our attendees during lunch in the food truck designated area. No one will be able to enter or exit the lot during this time so please plan accordingly.
- The scoring tent is located on tent #29 on the event map
- Volleyball Tournament team tracker
- Tournament Rules
Have the opportunity to purchase a 20 lb. bag of ice for $10 on-site. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Proceeds will go to support NAAPAC.
Trophies & Best T-Shirt Contest
Winners from both the management company and supplier side will receive a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place trophy to be shared as a group. There will be the best t-shirt contest for the team that has the best shirts on. They can be most creative, most elaborate, most decorative, etc. The team will be announced during the competition.
Food Truck Galore
Lunch is included as part of the Volleyball Tournament registration. Attendees will receive ONE meal ticket to utilize at our available food trucks.
- Taco Fresh (chips, salsa, guacamole, and soda included)
- Tacos (chicken, steak, veggie)
- Salads (chicken, steak, veggie)
- Cardona's Kitchen
- Tacos (chicken, beef, or veggie)
- Need a Pita (served with fries)
- Lamb gyro pita
- Chicken shawarma pita
- Falafel pita
- Bruno's Catering Food Truck (served with fries)
- Chicken tenders
- Mama's Taste of the World (served with fries)
- Chicken tenders
Any allergies or dietary restrictions should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
*The Volleyball Tournament will go on rain or shine. If the weather forecast calls for rain, please bring rain gear and umbrellas. SEFAA will not refund tickets due to inclement weather.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Accounts can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|7:30 AM||Tent Set-Up and Registration Opens|
|9:30 AM||Team Captain & Referee Meeting|
|10:00 AM||Tournament Play Begins|
|12:00 PM||Lunch Lunch is included in registration fee.|
|1:00 PM||Tournament Play Resumes|
|5:00 PM||Championship Game|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
Thank you to our Sponsors!
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac