Meet, greet and get new business!
Business Exchange & Power Pitch is SEFAA's most demanded event each year! This event will be in a virtual setting this year, and is divided into several parts and detailed descriptions can be found by reading below. The first portion of the day is Power Pitch, followed by one on one Business Exchange appointments.
This event is exclusive for SEFAA Members. Availability for Business Exchange and Power Pitch is extremely limited. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
SEFAA's Power Pitch gives a limited number of supplier companies the opportunity to present in front of all participating management companies for a total of 3 minutes. One to two members of your company may present while displaying your company logo on the presentation screen. Following Power Pitch, there is also an EXCLUSIVE 30 minutes of VIP networking right before Business Exchange begins.
Note: In order to participate in Power Pitch, attendees must register for Business Exchange.
This is SEFAA's version of a reverse style trade show hosted in a speed networking format. Suppliers are able to meet one-on-one with management companies through multiple 3-minute sessions. These sessions are timed throughout the event and staff will prompt Suppliers to move from table to table.
Auction items presented by participating management companies will be available to bid on during Business Exchange.
A portion of the proceeds for the management auction will go to support APAC (Apartment Political Action Committee), which is committed to preserving and advancing its members’ interests through political advocacy at the state and local government levels.
Participating Management Companies & Auction Items:
- Altman Management
- Virtual 15-minute presentation with COO, AVP, Regionals, and Marketing
- AMLI Residential
- 30 minute social distanced in-person presentation with Regional Manager/Community Manager group along with a gift basket
- Bozzuto Management Company
- Virtual meeting up to 45 minutes with Regional Managers, Property Managers, and Maintenance Managers.
- Opportunity to buy lunch for a virtual meeting
- FLF Management
- Virtual meeting with COO, President of Property Management, Property Managers, Construction Project Manager and Service Supervisors for 30 minute
- Virtual Happy Hour with all the Directors and RPMs
- Virtual Happy Hour with Executive Managing Director Tracy Bowers, Senior Director Karen Kay (Operations), Senior Director Kellie Mendez (Property Management), Director Jeremy Milton, Regional Director Max Stamos.
- RKW Residential
- Virtual meeting for 30 minutes
- Scully Company
- Virtual meeting up to 45 mins with Regional managers, property managers, and maintenance managers
- Windsor Communities
- 15 Presentation with the management team
Please note: This list is subject to change.
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|1:00 PM - 1:05 PM||Welcome & Annoucements|
|1:05 PM - 2:05 PM||Power Pitch Presentations Registered suppliers for Power Pitch will present for three (3) minutes each at their assigned time|
|2:05 PM - 2:15 PM||Break Break for all participants|
|2:15 PM - 2:45 PM||Power Pitch Networking VIP Networking time for Power Pitch attendees only.|
|2:45 PM - 3:15 PM||Business Exchange|
|3:15 PM - 3:30 PM||Break Break for all participants.|
|3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Business Exchange|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921