Prosperity Brewery4160 Northwest 1st Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33431-4241
We Want to Show Our Appreciation!
As a way of expressing our gratitude, we're inviting all Maintenance Professionals to Prosperity Brewery for an evening of relaxation and socialization with fellow colleagues. Join us after a long day of work and let loose as the Maintenance Council celebrates all your hard work!
Please note: in order to protect everyone and do our part to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, capacity will be limited for this event and safety measures will be in place.
This is a free event for all maintenance personnel as a thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the Multi-Family Housing Industry!
Complimentary self-parking is available for attendees at the venue, Prosperity Brewery, 4160 NW 1st Ave Suite 21, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Become a sponsor for SEFAA's Maintenance Appreciation! This will be a perfect opportunity for companies to gain significant brand recognition.
Browse through our current partnership opportunities and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety
Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
- Please note: SEFAA reserves the right to update the Health & Safety measures as needed.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.