15 SEER & LGW Refrigerants Transition - Maintenance Workshop September
Rezcor Office - Palm Beach6643 42nd Terrace North
Riviera Beach, FL 33407-1212
* Registration open until 10/5/22 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
Maintenance Workshop - 15 SEER & Low Global Warming Refrigerants
Join SEFAA and RezCor during this informative workshop about the upcoming changes to HVAC refrigerant requirements and earn 3 CECs. During this workshop you will learn about:
- 15 SEER Transition - Jan 1, 2023
- Regulatory Framework
- Product Availability Issues by 3rd QTR 2022
- Price Increases to Pipeline
- Federal violation to sell 14 SEER after Jan 1
- Penalties and Liability for Violations
- Transition to Low GWP Refrigerants
- Global warming potential of R410A
- New Low GWP: R32 and R454B
- R410A Equipment banned by Jan 1, 2025
- R32 & R454B are Flammable
- Training & Licensing Required for Techs
- New tools & equipment
- Certification, storage & safety regulations
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety
Please read below for our specific protocol in place for this event:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- All attendees will sign a waiver during the registration process or a physical waiver if registering on-site.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary face masks, tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site.
- Attendees are welcomed to use face masks indoors unless the venue requires otherwise.
- Proper hygiene and washing hands as frequently as possible, are also advised.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac