SEFAA Insider Virtual
* Registration open until 3/21/22 at 3:00 PM (EST)
Make the Most of Your Membership!
Join the South East Florida Apartment Association at SEFAA Insider: Top Secrets to Success meeting. Members and prospects will have the opportunity to learn the privileges and benefits of being a member of the association and the different tools available for them to maximize their membership.
Who Should Attend
- Management Companies, Communities, and Suppliers who would like to know more about maximizing your membership
- Industry professionals looking to join and/or learn more about SEFAA
- Industry professionals looking to be more involved in the industry
What You Will Learn
- Learn membership benefits and tools
- Find out about our volunteer opportunities
- Discover educational programs and networking opportunities
- Learn more about our Political Action Committee (PAC)
- Explore partnership opportunities
- And more...
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
|8:50 AM - 9:00 AM
|9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
|SEFAA Insider: Top Secrets to Success
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac