Gain inside apartment industry knowledge and become a top producer!
Earning your CAS designation allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the benefits and activities your local apartment association offers, and engage in apartment association meetings and events. The course is an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by apartment-manager customers.
ENROLL ONLINE TODAY
CAS COURSE FLYER ABOUT CAS EXAM CAS Online Completion Instructions
Claim Your Digital Badge RENEW YOUR CAS CREDENTIAL
You will learn:
- Applicant screening, leasing, contracts and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out and process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventive maintenance, safety programs and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and under performance
- Monitoring property financial operations and under-performance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owners investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
To obtain the CAM credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the NAA Supplier Success Course
- Employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position
- Successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 12 months of declaring candidate
Interested in Becoming a Premier Education Partner?
Email email@example.com or click here for more information.
YOUR LOGO COULD BE HERE
Receive speaking time on-stage at major events and MORE by becoming a 2018 PEP.