Business Exchange & Power Pitch
Deer Creek Country Club2801 DC Country Club Boulevard
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442-7911
- Power Pitch – Vendors will present for three (3) minutes in front of all participating Management companies. Power Pitch will be followed by Business Exchange.
Please check in by 12:45 pm and get ready for Power Pitch.
- Business Exchange – “speed date format” between suppliers and management companies. Timed three (3) minute sessions.
Please check in by 2 pm and be ready for Business Exchange.
- Silent Auction – Auction items presented by participating management companies will be available to bid on during Business Exchange. The highest bidders will be announced at the conclusion of the event.
This will take place during the event and final announcement at
Free Valet and self-parking at the venue.
One of the most exciting and unique aspects of this event is the auction
Our auction packages offer unique opportunities for you to meet with top leaders of Management companies one on one. Wheather is over lunch or dinner these packages are an opportunity not to be missed if you want to grow your business.
To help you plan ahead note that auction packages usually go for $500-$1000ea.
Our auction packages this year include:
Package 1: Lunch for two with RVP & Regional Manager of Cushman & Wakefield
Package 2: Lunch with a Manager of Scully Company
Package 3: Afternoon Top Golf experience with executive team of Avalon Bay Communities
Package 4: 45 minute event with the Directors and RPMs of Greystar
Package 5: 30 minute presentation at community manager meeting for RKW Residential
Package 6: Gift basket and meeting with AVP of AMLI Residential
Package 7: Happy Hour with RangeWater leadership team
Package 8: Happy Hour with Bozzuto leadership team in South Florida
Package 9: 30 minute presentation at Morgan Properties' community manager meeting
Package 10: Regional Property Director meeting and a Property Manager call with Altman Companies
Package 11: Lunch with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor of La Vue at Emerald Pointe
|11:30 AM - 12:45 PM||Management Check-in and Set up|
|1:00 PM - 1:05 PM||Welcome and Announcements|
|1:05 PM - 2:00 PM||Power Pitch|
|2:00 PM - 2:20 PM||Break|
|2:20 PM - 3:40 PM||Business Exchange|
|3:40 PM - 3:50 PM||Silent Auction Winners Announcement|
|4:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Networking|
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS
What is PAC?
The purpose of a political action committee (PAC) is simple: to raise funds and elect candidates who understand and support our issues and interests.
Why Should I Get Involved?
The ability of apartment owners to continue to provide safe, affordable rental housing to our residents, and deliver valued services to them – while doing this effectively, efficiently, and profitably – rests on the continued financial strength of APAC and NAAPAC. Our involvement offers us a seat at the table, increased credibility and influence, and of course continued success within the industry.
For more information visit: https://www.sefaa.org/apacnaapac
*Event prices and dates are subject to change.
SEFAA Values Your Health & Safety: As certain events proceed as scheduled, the SEFAA Team is taking several measures to protect the health and well-being of our members. Please read below for our recommendations, along with specific protocol in place that aligns with the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines:
- We kindly ask anyone that is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms to please hold off on attending any SEFAA programs, out of respect for fellow members and participants.
- Be mindful of everyone’s space and ask before shaking hands or greeting a fellow member.
- Complimentary tissues and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site. Attendees are encouraged to use proper hygiene and wash hands as frequently as possible.
- Spaces that allow for open outside doors and windows will be utilized to increase air circulation in the area.
- Venue staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas), focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Signs that promote the daily practice of preventive actions will be featured during on-site programs.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.