Become a Certified Pool & Spa Operator
Join us for this one-and-only CPO course of 2019, led by Vann Flippen, a National Swimming Pool Foundation Certified Instructor (NSPF®) from Chadwell Supply.
The NSPF CPO Handbook, materials, and the exam are included in the course fee. The NSPF handbook is also available in Spanish.
What You Will Learn:
- Filtration Systems & Recirculation
- Pool Chemistry & Calculations
- Water Sanitizing & Testing
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Applicable State & Federal Regulations
- Liability & Risk Management
- Renovation Considerations, and more...
What You Will Need To Bring:
- Photo ID
- #2 Pencil
Benefits of a CPO:
- Knowledge in topics necessary for pool/spa operation
- Confidence that courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
- Comprehensive, annually updated materials
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
- Access to monthly updates and news from NSPF
- A leading certification for five years
- Eligibility for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
*Event prices and dates are subject to change
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and No-Shows are still responsible for payment. If you cannot attend the event, please remember that your registration is transferable for the same event. If you send someone to replace the original registrant, please ask that person to give the name of the person they are replacing at check-in. This will help prevent double billing.
Accounts Receivables: If your account is past due 60 or more days, you will not be able to register for any of our upcoming programs, seminars or educational events until your account is brought up to current. Account can be brought current through Member Compass or calling the SEFAA office at 561-447-0696.
For More Information:
Delray Beach, Florida 33444 800.627.7921
NOTE: A retake fee of $169 will be applied for students who do not pass the exam and wish to take it again. Retake tests also need to be scheduled based on the instructor's availability.